Friday, April 27, 2012

Troubleshooting Software In Production

The blog is moving to a new domain. This post has found a new home: http://www.patrickdelancy.com/2012/04/troubleshooting-software-in-production/

This is my first serious presentation for public consumption. Being such, I will continue to improve it as I get good feedback and as I think of ways to make it more accurate and informative. With that intent, I openly welcome your constructive feedback! Hit me up on G+, LinkedIn, or comment here!

Troubleshooting Software in Production

This topic is amazingly large. In my presentation, I try to give a good foundation that can be used as a starting point for building up your own skills in this area. If you missed my presentation, or if you want to watch it again, here are the links. The presentation is pretty minimal, so you will not get very much information just watching the slideshow. All of the "good stuff" is in the speaker notes.
Watch the presentation, read the speaker notes, give me feedback. What did you like? What did you learn? What did I miss? What do you disagree with? Hit me up on G+, Twitter or comment below!

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, I had been looking for an understandable overview regarding this to know what backends to place into a product in the first place. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete