Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Blog Kick-Off!

Welcome to my new blog!

I started this blog with the intent to increase my online presence, share some of my expertise, provide some direction for my personal and professional growth and to practice and improve my research and writing skills.

To that end, here is what you could probably expect from my blog:
  • Thoughtful articles about technical topics
  • Tips and tricks as I learn about them
  • Lessons learned and how you can avoid re-learning them
  • Interesting quirks and dry humor
  • Bullet lists
I will probably not post very frequently, but I intend to make the articles that I write professional, meaningful and quickly to the point.

I will try to focus on higher-level concepts and practices, but the basis for most of the examples I use will likely be Microsoft technologies, since C# has been my primary development language for the last few years.

I am always interested in learning more, so please comment or contact me if you have some relevant information or insights that I do not touch on, or if I mention something that is incorrect!

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I look forward to writing at you!

No comments:

Post a Comment